Parent & Child ‘Art for Wellbeing’ programme
A support programme for the individual child and their parent/carer.
This programme aims to:
- Support parents to understand the importance of nurture for well-being.
- Support parents to understand that all behaviour is communication.
- Create special and creative time together.
- Develop well-being and self-worth as a family, through art
- You will be able to take away the art you have created together.
Benefit to the parent/carer:
- To work with their child in a non-judgmental and caring environment
- Restoring positive relationships
- Time for reflection
- Sharing experiences with other adults
- Increase confidence
Benefit to the child:
- To work alongside their parent/carer in an uninterrupted setting
- Nurtured approach to their Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Breaking barriers to learning
- Building on self-esteem
- Strengthening relationships