N6 – Hub Boxall Nurture Group™
During the child’s attendance in the Hub Boxall Nurture Group™ the staff of the nurture group actively
support children’s needs by working directly with a small group of children ensuring targeted support and
that their needs are addressed. Our Boxall Nurture Group™ team members are outstanding professionals,
experienced nurture practitioners, Theory and Practice of Nurture Groups certificate holders.
There are five prerequisites for a child attending the Hub Boxall Nurture Group™:
- the referred child remains on the school register
- the school is fully committed to work closely with the Hub Boxall Nurture Group™ team
- the school must have accessed N5 Intensive Support Solutions
- attend a transition planning meeting with the nurtureuk team and dedicated consultant
- the school signs a separate agreement that the child will return to the school
*N6 is not available in all locations. Please check for more information in the Service Level Agreement document.